For 40 years, ESE has been meeting the Precision Time and Signal Distribution needs of the Broadcast, Communication and Military worlds. ESE's emphasis is to provide simple, accurate and cost-effective solutions for a wide variety of applications.
The ESE Analogue LX-5100 series have been updated to meet the new 'C' Tick N53 standards now being rolled out across the country.
Analog Remote Displays:
- LX-5100 Series Self-Setting Analog Remote Displays
NEW ESE ES-3510 master clock
ESE have released a new studio GPS master clock designed for the broadcasters new digital era.
If you will be running multiple DAB multiplex feed boxes there is an option 310 to provide 4 X 10 mHz 4 volts P/P isolated signals synchronised to the GPS.
|Master Clocks |
ESE offers a diverse family of Master Clocks, from Line-Frequency referenced desktop clocks to highly accurate GPS (Global Positioning System) based Master Clock/Timecode Generators. Certain products have been tailored for specific applications, such as the 911 series (for PSAP Emergency Centers) and the Airborne units, suitable for high-G environments. GPS Based Master Clocks:
- ES-101 GPS Master Time Code Generator
- ES-102U GPS Master Clock / Time Code Generator
- ES-103U GPS Master Clock / Time Code Generator
- ES-104A GPS Based NTP Time Server
- ES-185U GPS Master Clock / Time Code Generator
- ES-185U/NTP GPS Master Clock / Time Code Generator
- ES-291 Airborne GPS Master Time Code Generator
- ES-292 Portable GPS Master Time Code Generator
- ES-911/GPS(tm) NENA-PSAP Master Clock / Time Code Generator
- ES-911/GPS/NTP(tm) NENA-PSAP GPS Master Clock / TCG with NTP
CDMA Based Master Clock:
WWV Master Clock:
Modem Master Clock:
- ES-181A Modem Time Service Master Clock
Stand Alone (settable) Master Clocks:
Network Synchronized Master Clock:
Master Clock Accessories: